Planet Connections’ starts out 2020 with DARK PLANET: Not Your Mother’s Valentine’s Day,” short plays unapologetically looking at life through a clever – albeit caustic – lens. Frank, Funny, Engaging, Engrossing, and Enlightening, Performing Thursdays & Fridays, February 6 – 21, at the Theater at the 14th Street Y, 344 E 14th St, NYC. This event – celebrating the diversity of the performing arts & artists of NYC – will be accompanied by a special Valentine’s Day Party hosted by Planet Connections Assistant Artistic Director, Kim Jones. Dark Planet is co-presented by The Theater at the 14th Street Y.
- Three Men With Guns by Monica Bauer
- Shadow Dance by Jake Brasch
- Fievel Dridge, The Great Orator of Fishingstill by Erik Champney
- The Second Coming by Gabrielle Fox
- Wild Side by Glory Kadigan
- Text Angel by Drew Larimore
- A Day At The Beach by Quincy Long
- Reconcile, Bitch by Desi Moreno-Penson
- Play With Me by Lenny Schwartz
This event will be running in rep with Lovesong (Imperfect), a new play written and directed by Planet Connections Playwrights For A Cause writer, José Rivera.